Christmas Returns Policy Extended
At The Home of Gifting, it is our pleasure to help you find the perfect token for everyone on your list. To make the gifting experience even better this festive season, we’ve extended our standard Returns Policy for Christmas gifts until the 14th of January 2024. This will allow shoppers more time to exchange in store, accompanied with the original gift receipt. Any refunds processed with the original receipt must be issued in accordance with the original payment method.
At Kilkenny Design we pride ourselves in providing a five-star customer experience so if you’ve changed your mind about your online order or it just isn’t the right fit for you, that’s no problem, we have made life easier for you with the following steps for a refund or exchange. We have a 30 day returns policy from the date you receive your order.
Free Returns to any Kilkenny Design Store
You can return your online order to any Kilkenny Design store for a refund.
All you will need is a copy of your email confirmation. If you don’t have this simply contact us on 021-4308392 or by email at [email protected] and we will find this for you.
Returns to our Warehouse
It’s as simple as heading to our partner website, An Post and avail of the below options, all for a single cost of €4.95.
COLLECTION OR DROP OFF
You can either schedule a collection or drop your item off at your local post office, parcel locker or Post Point location. (You will need a printer to print off a label for DROP-OFF)
DROP-OFF: Download and print your Return Label and find your local Drop-Off location here: Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
COLLECTION: To arrange a delivery, just fill out your return details here: Post-Parcels/Click-and-Post/Returns
You can exchange your online order in our Kilkenny Design Stores (exchange options depend on stock availability).
At this time, we cannot offer exchanges on online orders through our “Returns to our Warehouse” option. We can refund you your entire order as per our policy and you can place an alternative order for your preferred product.
For international returns, you will need to pay return postage and we recommend requesting proof of postage.
- Items must be in a resalable condition - Clothing must not be worn and all tags must still be on clothing
- For safety and hygiene reasons, our exchange/refund policy does not extend to a small number of products, such as earrings
- Provide your order confirmation email for online orders returned in-store
- A Gift Receipt entitles you to an exchange/gift card only
- Refunds will be actioned within 2 working days of receiving back your item(s)
- Refunds will be processed via the original method of payment (note that it can sometimes take up to 7 days for refunds to show up on your account)
- You will receive an email once your return has been processed and refunded
- The Kilkenny Design returns policy does not affect your statutory rights
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.